Gift Planning helps you identify creative ways to make charitable gifts now or after your lifetime. You can enjoy financial benefits, and at the same time meet your personal and philanthropic goals. Gift Planning helps you give wisely and have a greater, longer-lasting impact – helping to save more lives and restore health for those in need here at home and around the world.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a copy of a donation receipt?
- How can I change or cancel my monthly donation?
- What are the different ways in which I can donate to Direct Relief?
- I would like to donate to Direct Relief. Where should I send my donation and do you accept cash, credit, and online gifts?
- Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
- Exactly how much of my donation is going directly to people in need? How much of my donation is used for fundraising?
- How can I be assured my donation is directly helping people in need?
- What is planned giving?
- How do I organize a fundraising event for Direct Relief?
- Is my contribution tax-deductible?