Direct Relief primarily supports healthcare facilities and licensed medical professionals in the U.S. and around the world with medical materials.
For individuals seeking medical-related assistance, here are some resources that may be helpful:
Healthcare in the U.S.
- Find a Community Health Center: https://findahealthcenter.hrsa.gov/
- Find a Free Clinic: https://www.nafcclinics.org/find-clinic
- HealthCare.Gov: https://www.healthcare.gov/community-health-centers/
- Call 211 to access community resources
Accessing Medicine in the U.S.
- Medicine Assistance Tool:https://mat.org/My-Resources
Healthcare Outside U.S.