Direct Relief currently has active partnerships with healthcare facilities/clinics throughout the world that receive donations from Direct Relief and provide care to underserved, uninsured patients in that area. We recommend consulting our interactive map for information on Direct Relief‘s current partners which may be able to provide medical assistance to those in need.
To Navigate the Interactive Map:
- Open the interactive map on your web browser
- Enter “[state]” in top right search bar
- Click on “[state]” once it appears on the drop-down menu
- Once selected, narrow your search by using the timeline slider bar located at the bottom of the screen; we recommend searching from April 2016 to April 2017.
- Click on the “Facility Information” tab located on the right
- Click on the “Facility” drop down menu below the Facility Information bar to navigate our current partners and clinics nearest you
In addition, we also recommend you browse the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) map.