To receive a copy of a receipt or an annual summary of your donations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Please include your full name and address, which are required to locate your donation record, as well as the mail or email address where you prefer to receive your receipt.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a copy of a donation receipt?
- How can I change or cancel my monthly donation?
- What are the different ways in which I can donate to Direct Relief?
- I would like to donate to Direct Relief. Where should I send my donation and do you accept cash, credit, and online gifts?
- Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
- Exactly how much of my donation is going directly to people in need? How much of my donation is used for fundraising?
- How can I be assured my donation is directly helping people in need?
- What is planned giving?
- How do I organize a fundraising event for Direct Relief?
- Is my contribution tax-deductible?