We commit to spending your donation where you designate. When you select “wherever most needed,” you allow us to strengthen health systems treating vulnerable people around the world and to respond to emergencies that do not receive widespread attention. We commit to spending your money in the most productive, efficient way possible.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a copy of a donation receipt?
- How can I change or cancel my monthly donation?
- What are the different ways in which I can donate to Direct Relief?
- I would like to donate to Direct Relief. Where should I send my donation and do you accept cash, credit, and online gifts?
- Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
- Exactly how much of my donation is going directly to people in need? How much of my donation is used for fundraising?
- How can I be assured my donation is directly helping people in need?
- What is planned giving?
- How do I organize a fundraising event for Direct Relief?
- Is my contribution tax-deductible?