Direct Relief covers all of its fundraising costs through a bequest the organization received in 2007, meaning that 0% of donated funds go to Direct Relief’s fundraising. As of the end of fiscal year 2019, Direct Relief was able to deliver $1.1 billion medical by spending $21 million in cash. That equates to more than $50 in medical aid delivered for each $1 spent.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a copy of a donation receipt?
- How can I change or cancel my monthly donation?
- What are the different ways in which I can donate to Direct Relief?
- I would like to donate to Direct Relief. Where should I send my donation and do you accept cash, credit, and online gifts?
- Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
- Exactly how much of my donation is going directly to people in need? How much of my donation is used for fundraising?
- How can I be assured my donation is directly helping people in need?
- What is planned giving?
- How do I organize a fundraising event for Direct Relief?
- Is my contribution tax-deductible?